First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too)
(06-09-2012, 11:08 PM)Lissa Wrote: There's a simpler solution for dealing with vortex...it's called vault. I can't understand why people undervalue vault as it's a good escape skill. The only thing that would make it better is make it so you are invulnerable while the vault is in effect (this is the only real problem with the skill IMO).

I have to comment on this. The delay on vault is long enough that quite a few monsters can kill you before vault goes off.

But I do have to note, vortex is not a big problem to my DH in act 2 inferno atm. Assuming, of course, I have kite space; vortex is a problem in enclosed areas. But I find shooting at vortex champions from across chasms/around corners works wonders because their vortex makes you collide with impassible terrain preventing you from actually moving to them.

Jailer is a huge problem though, because despite prep + smoke screen break, packs can spam that enough I run out of discipline. I might need to pack max discipline gear.

EDIT: Knew there would be posts about terrain and vortex by the time I finished the thread. Oh well, i'll leave this up anyways.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too) - by Trevan - 06-13-2012, 03:32 AM