The Unstoppable Force vs The Immovable Object
If you read my "Nightmare and Beyond" post, you'll see I went through a few builds. Finally I've settled on one that may not be the most efficient, but I have damn fun playing this build I've melded from all the various ones I've tried. Look forward to seeing just how far I can get in Hardcore with it: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/ba...Zbe!YZccbZ

I'm focusing on dishing out as much damage as I can with enough defense to get by. Eventually I'll gear up for +crit to take advantage of Ruthless and Hammer of the Ancients (I have a few weapons/items waiting for me if I make it to 58). I'm only using two-handers as I don't want to be too much in the middle ground of defense/offense. I think there's some really good burst damage potential with this build.

I just couldn't play the frenzy/revenge build any longer. I prefer to be more proactive in my damage with cleaving my way through enemy lines and then unleashing rage with HoTA on single targets. I did enjoy my Seismic Slam build, so for my next HC character I may tweak it and give it another try, although I'd be a bit worried about inferno enrage timers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unstoppable Force vs The Immovable Object - by MonTy - 06-22-2012, 01:42 AM