D3's difficulties get CNN coverage - again.
(07-12-2012, 11:41 PM)Wessonality Wrote: But that is not exciting now that Normal difficulty is so much easier than D1 Normal or D2 Normal.

I seriously doubt that I could naked no-skills punch my way through normal difficulty Act I in D3 much less do it throughout the entire difficulty, which apparently someone on the Amazon Basin did in D2. D2 normal was even easier than what D3 normal is.

Quote:It nearly feels like an insult when a blue poster regularly makes updates such as "now you can buy Gold and Gems in the RMAH too!", but the actual issues of importance are not even being commented on.
Whether that is their intention or not, that's how it seems where their priorities lie, and IMHO, that's not what they should be doing right now.

Keep a few things in mind. First, there are different teams of people who work on different things. Second, a spokesperson doesn't want to say anything until something is definitely set in concrete -- in this case, a fix has been found and a date and means of distributing the fix has been agreed upon. Otherewise, they might set up expectations only to have them dashed, making the situation worse. Third, there is not only the current game to think about but also the development of future content patches, so they have to constantly juggle whether it is worth it to take someone working on future content off the project for an afternoon to track down a bug and fix it. It might be worth it to do so, but this is part of the calculation that they have to think about. Fourth, there is not only the issue that you are currently worried about, but the thousands of complaints, gripes, etc., that millions of players are expressing. What may seem absolutely critical to you may not rate as highly to many other people. (In this case, I personally agree with you that the damage issue should rate highly, though).

Messages In This Thread
RE: D3's difficulties get CNN coverage - again. - by MongoJerry - 07-13-2012, 12:17 AM