D3's difficulties get CNN coverage - again.
That is because I know my defensive skills are sufficient and my damage mitigation overall is pretty decent. Well maybe for A3 it's not enough now (44k life, resists in 700's, DPS 42k with the Enchantress), but that just proves my point anyway that Inferno is absurdly over-tuned, and that it is strictly a gear check with little to no skill involved. And now, in a system that is already inferior just for the fact it is based on what gear you have, I don't have the resources to get the gear I need to progress reasonably - because it doesn't ever drop, and because on the GAH, its too expensive. It is a pay to win system, period, and maybe you guys like this concept, but to a true gamer like me, it is a complete ponzi-scheme.

I don't claim to be an awesome player, because that would imply that there is skill involved in playing in Inferno, and quite simply, there is very little if any. You could be the worst gamer in the world, and if you have 100k DPS and so so defense, Inferno will be violated easily. My friend Shade from Germany, who is sitting on 500 million gold, a char that does 95k DPS with near flawless gear, beat Inferno before the nerfs, and is 100 x more leet than me and everyone here COMBINED even said Inferno is nothing more than a tedious gear check - there is little skill involved - it is all item based. So save your "Red is inferior to us" attitude please, ok? Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: D3's difficulties get CNN coverage - again. - by FireIceTalon - 07-13-2012, 11:14 PM