US Supreme Court Upholds Affordable Health Care Act
(07-25-2012, 06:33 PM)LochnarITB Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 02:41 PM)RiotInferno Wrote: <Total Sidetrack>

(07-25-2012, 02:23 PM)kandrathe Wrote: In our state we have ... MNCare ...
MN? Like Minnesota?
If that's the case, I'd just like to say, that although I live less than 30 miles from the MN border, I feel like I'm in a political wasteland compared to them. Also, Minneapolis has some of the best Thai food I've ever had.

</Sidetrack>

Be careful about admiring Minnesota too much, especially if that might lead to thoughts of moving here someday. It is really an awful awful place. "Minnesota Nice" is a marketing gimmick. Church lady potluck suppers exist in theaters only. Fishing and hunting and general nature observing is locked away in the compounds of billionaires and corporations. Fine dining here is McNuggets and Whoppers. Our transportation system still mainly relies on wagon trails that we scrape down once a year. It is a state full of nothing but frustration and pain and nobody should ever think of joining us here, ever! Wink

Don't worry too much. I'm a South Dakotan. So it's like Minnesota with less people, and a little more back-woods.

That being said, we do have quite a bit of pot-lucks, but all our real small towns are quietly dying away.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Supreme Court Upholds Affordable Health Care Act - by RiotInferno - 07-25-2012, 06:46 PM