Ohio miners forced to attend Romney rally without pay...
I can't believe I'm responding to this thread, but I feel bothered enough to make a reply! Eye for an eye is a good way to start a war. Tell me, is that your personal preference for dealing with conflict, or is this some sort of Communism rhetoric talking?

Jesting aside, here at the Lounge, some level of decency is expected. You can make your posts without using profanities and still get your points made. You can be caustic, like I just was, or you can be crude by using swear words. The way your acting is childish and vulgar and I don't appreciate it. If you can't be civil, then why not say nothing? You'll keep more friends that way if you do. Like Eppie, I think you make some valid points, but I can't even see them when I start reading your vulgarity because there really is no reason for it, and I honestly can't take you seriously. I'm not saying this to pick a fight, but to answer your question of why you perceive it that everyone here is against you - I don't feel that's true; people are just reacting to what you are putting out. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure most users here would agree with me.

Anyways, this is a general statement to you FIT, and has nothing to do with whatever personal spat is going on in this thread, so don't think I'm taking sides.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ohio miners forced to attend Romney rally without pay... - by Taem - 09-09-2012, 07:46 PM