Ohio miners forced to attend Romney rally without pay...
(09-12-2012, 07:06 AM)eppie Wrote: I happen to know for a fact that Marx was against the internet.

Epic Rap Battles of History (link nsfw, language): Al Gore vs Karl Marx?

Some of those links kandrathe provided are frightening beyond measure. From the Zerohedge site:

A staggering 38% of workers between the ages of 45-54 have less than $10,000 of retirement savings and a mind boggling 29% of workers over 55 have less than ten grand in their retirement savings, according to the Employee Benefit Research Institute. It is no longer a matter of people deciding whether to save, it is a matter of saving or else living in abject poverty in their old age.

Guess who has two thumbs and is going to be paying for all those baby boomers and their lives of excess? This guy! *points to self*

I blame Tal.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ohio miners forced to attend Romney rally without pay... - by Bolty - 09-12-2012, 12:24 PM