Any Sports Fans here on the Lounge?
I am a Dallas Cowboys fan, since about 1966 when I first saw a game on TV. My brother was rooting for a team in the darker jerseys(B & W TV) so I rooted for the other team.

Dallas Cowboys. I saw the Ice Bowl game, missed the Cowboys first two super bowls, (loss to Colts, Win over Dolphins) and have followed the Roller Coaster ever since.

I had a good friend back in the 80's from Cleveland who was a huge Browns fan, back in the days of Brian Sipe as QB, and then Bernie Kosar. Ken played semi pro baseball for a few years before he joined the Navy (we flew together) and he was thus also a massive Cleveland Indians fan.

I am sure he'd empathize with you, shoju, on the bizarre steps management takes and makes.

As to owners and buffoons, you'd be hard pressed to top Jerry Jones and his ability to take the "America's Team" franchise and return it to mediocrity, now that Jimmy Johnson is gone and he couldn't keep Parcells around.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
Any Sports Fans here on the Lounge? - by shoju - 11-30-2012, 05:41 PM
RE: Any Sports Fans here on the Lounge? - by Occhidiangela - 12-01-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: Any Sports Fans here on the Lounge? - by Taem - 12-02-2012, 07:29 AM
RE: Any Sports Fans here on the Lounge? - by Tal - 12-13-2012, 08:16 PM
RE: Any Sports Fans here on the Lounge? - by Tal - 12-13-2012, 09:13 PM