Just another reason to hate religious extremists and organized religion in general...
Hammer, your post made me open up FiT's. yes. Much unhappiness. I also find it incredibly fascinating that in his "high state of brain functioning" he can't draw the parallels (at any point when they are made) to his fervent stance and defense of Marxist philosophies here on the Lounge, and the stance that many religious zealots take.

It's been brought up many times, but it always comes back to the same spot. We're brain dead, he's amazing. Even though, he just can't seem to catch the similarities between his behavior in defense of marxism, and a "religious nut" (like the ones he despises) defending their position. Because his position is RIGHT! Or... Is it Left?

I don't know. I just... wow. Dead horses, and irony abound.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
yes... do go on... - by Hammerskjold - 06-06-2013, 04:58 AM
RE: Just another reason to hate - by kandrathe - 06-06-2013, 10:35 PM
Pie vs Pac-Man - by Hammerskjold - 06-07-2013, 08:04 PM
that's nice, dear. - by Hammerskjold - 06-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Aww it's ok dearie. - by Hammerskjold - 06-07-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: Just another reason to hate religious extremists and organized religion in general... - by shoju - 06-07-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: Just another reason to hate... - by kandrathe - 06-09-2013, 11:49 PM