Just another reason to hate religious extremists and organized religion in general...
Love how you conveniently ignore the rest of my post that led up to the last part. Not to mention the hypocrisy you spew is astounding.

You and several people on here make wild assumptions and misconceptions about my views (in addition to painting all communists with a very broad brush), and turn things around to fit your own views (even if it means completely vulgarizing and being intellectually dishonest about mine). Then, when I call you or whoever out on it (since, as I stated before, if I see something said that is false about my views, I'm going critique it, and why shouldn't I?), you guys want to play the victim card and call me some elitist. I'm not buying it, man. Sorry.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
yes... do go on... - by Hammerskjold - 06-06-2013, 04:58 AM
RE: Just another reason to hate - by kandrathe - 06-06-2013, 10:35 PM
Pie vs Pac-Man - by Hammerskjold - 06-07-2013, 08:04 PM
that's nice, dear. - by Hammerskjold - 06-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Aww it's ok dearie. - by Hammerskjold - 06-07-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: Just another reason to hate religious extremists and organized religion in general... - by FireIceTalon - 06-08-2013, 05:38 AM
RE: Just another reason to hate... - by kandrathe - 06-09-2013, 11:49 PM