Draft Tourette's Barbarian Guide: 1.00dr
MMAgCh,Jul 24 2003, 12:26 AM Wrote:It seems that it even disencourages Balrogs from using Inferno, so it will come in handy for the CS-runners as well.
I think it makes just about everything decide to use a hand-to-hand attack if they have one. Fallen Shamen for instance try to stab you with their daggers

I think more on the tactics of Taunt would be good, Occhi. There are also some path-finding issues - basically if you've taunted something it seems like it thinks how do I walk to that infuriating Barb and if it can't see an obvious route gives up. This can be annoying if you wanted to pull them out of a pack, especially since once they've been taunted and have given up on the idea of walking towards you they're then effectively immune to the AI altering aspect of being Taunted - you'll never get them to move. (Unless you change acts, I hadn't been aware of that)

The other comment I would like to make is about Double Swing. In no-twink this is an incredible starter skill since at level 9 it's free. It will last you a very long time: good AR, 10% damage from your point in Bash and an innate 50% ias. Not wasted later on because the points give synergy bonus to Frenzy's damage.

This might be an option for some people

Splendid start, very very well written :)

Messages In This Thread
Draft Tourette's Barbarian Guide: 1.00dr - by Brista - 07-24-2003, 03:40 AM
Draft Tourette's Barbarian Guide: 1.00dr - by jms - 08-05-2003, 08:20 PM
Draft Tourette's Barbarian Guide: 1.00dr - by Guest - 12-10-2003, 06:36 PM