Citizen's United II - the other foot
(08-23-2013, 10:53 PM)Jester Wrote: More like because it's ALWAYS on the table, because you put it there.

Of course I do. In ANY political discussion, the participants generally already have a view as well as a particular framework that they work within of which said view is formed around, that will naturally be brought to the table and be seen in their commentary. Whether that is Marxism with me, liberalism with you, libertarianism for Kandrathe, social democracy (?) with eppie, etc. It would be both unreasonable and naive to expect anything otherwise. Which leads me to....

Quote:Every thread, regardless of whatever else we might have once been talking about, becomes about exactly the same thing: your political beliefs. You can't even do something as simple as agree with someone, without also yanking the discussion towards what is apparently your only topic: How super radically communist you are, and how bourgeois-rightist the rest of the world is.

That's because you and others spend more time trying to slander, misrepresent, and discredit Marxism at every opportunity you get, than you do focusing or debating on the core issues - don't deny it. Perhaps if you spent more time doing the latter, and less of the former, this wouldn't be an issue. The problem lies on YOUR (and others) end, and not mine, possibly? Or at the very least, it is 50/50. Whenever I post in any political discussion here first thing you try and do is slander the framework I use rather than debate the actual topic itself, 9 times outta 10. And that is because you don't want a radical viewpoint to be in the picture. But, I guess I can't blame you. Those who support bourgeois values/ideologies and shoddy free-market systems do not want anything that would show inconvenient truths about said things to be presented in any political discourse Smile So in a way, it makes sense.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Citizen's United II - the other foot - by FireIceTalon - 08-26-2013, 06:25 PM