New computer build time? Or hold off?
(01-17-2015, 04:57 AM)DeeBye Wrote: Was this a wise decision? I think I'm comfortable with it. I just didn't want to hold up the build any longer, and I don't mind paying an extra $25 for a superior card with better and quieter cooling.

25$ extra for that level of gaming card is a drop in the bucket IMO, especially if you're planning to not tinker\upgrade\replace it shortly after you get your system.

Only other thing I can think of is are you're getting it delivered, or are you picking it up at the store. Personally I almost always choose local pick up, since I have this paranoid fear of some delivery dudes just throwing around my PC like a sack of potatoes. Or more likely nowadays, just leaving it on my doorstep with one ring a ling, and just taking off.

So that, and what type of mouse pad will you be using. (Very important here! Tongue ) Some people will swear by a twitch FPS tournament approved\sponsored mouse pads. I personally prefer a porcelain tile or a linoleum tile sample from ye ole big box hardware store.

Messages In This Thread
New computer build time? Or hold off? - by DeeBye - 12-06-2014, 04:08 AM
RE: New computer build time? Or hold off? - by Hammerskjold - 01-20-2015, 07:45 PM