Belt bug (helpful) and +skills bug (not helpful)
My level 42 necromancer is wearing a belt that he does not have enough strength to wear naturally. He has a +5 strength charm and a Nadir (runeword with, among other things, +5 to strength) helmet. The bug comes into play when I remove one of those items. In patch 1.09, since he couldn't wear the belt, the excess potions would drop to inventory or the ground. In the 1.10 beta, the potions remain in the belt and can be used and replaced even though the belt shows red (non-useable) and the other bonuses are stopped. Another odd thing with the same character is when he wears an item with + to skeleton or skelmage that pushes s-level into an extra one summonable, the extra earned via the item crumbles at level up, every time. Has anyone noticed a similar effect with a summoning druid? Kinda weird, and I'm positive these things didn't used to work that way. I already sent an e-mail to blizzard about them both. With all the bugs found so far, i'm starting to agree with the theory that this is NOT the true 1.10 patch, but an older build sent out to keep us from rioting in the streets.

Messages In This Thread
Belt bug (helpful) and +skills bug (not helpful) - by Charon the Hand - 07-31-2003, 10:24 PM