The Great Race; a proposal for "Khalim" awards
Crystalion,Sep 12 2003, 05:04 AM Wrote:Edit: I'm going to go out on a limb here and make a guess: if phase 1 takes less than half an hour I bet phase 3 + 1 combined with be less than an hour. Based on Walkiry's notwink phase 2 times I bet a twink (already phase 1 rushed) can level up to 20 in under 2 hours.
I'm almost sure that's indeed the case. I skipped optional areas in Act I (among them the Den of Evil, although I had to come back later and do it since I forgot to save a point to get telekinesis + teleport at level 18: another 3 minutes lost), the sewers, most of the lost city (including the oh so exp-tasty ancient tunnels), the palace and the whole canyon (going straight to the true tomb). Clearing these areas so that you don't push the clvl vs. mlvl difference will make the xp points roll in at a much faster rate.

I'll give it a try after I get to the ancients with my current sorcie, knowing the character a bit better now. My previous blaze sorceress is a hardcore character in realms, so I don't play her as risky as this one (still keeps me on my toes though :lol:).

Messages In This Thread
The Great Race; a proposal for "Khalim" awards - by Walkiry - 09-12-2003, 08:51 AM