The Great Race; a proposal for "Khalim" awards
Walkiry,Sep 12 2003, 12:30 AM Wrote:Assault to Diablo's fortress tomorrow, I'm too tired today :lol:
There will be no assault to Diablo's fortress. It only took me 11 mintes to get there and punch the first seal, but no cigar.

And I'm severely pissed off at having to throw away over 3 hours of work, but facts are facts: I cannot surpass the regeneration rate of the superuniques in the Chaos Sanctuary.

Static field will do nicely to bring them down to very low life, but with poison potions lasting for what, 0.1 seconds on them and blaze not being very useful (you know, with Oblivion Knights not following you, the Vizier being immune to fire) it's up to having around 200 poison pots (no, you cannot stop to go up and "recharge them" or by the time you come back they'll be back to half their health), a TON of life and mana pots (since you'll have to be in front of them eating attacks while hitting them with a wheenie level 8 charged bolt) and stacks of time to burn.

I'm sure I could clear up the sanctuary with patience, but having to spend one hour to kill three monsters while getting to that point took 3 hours total is not very realistic.

This is Normal difficulty. Bleargh I say.

Back to "Rush up to level 20 and see how fast you can do it" it is.

Messages In This Thread
The Great Race; a proposal for "Khalim" awards - by Walkiry - 09-12-2003, 07:18 PM