The Great Race; a proposal for "Khalim" awards
Quote:First shot at Poison jav Zon. I think the Throwing Barb will easily have the advantage to clvl 20 however. Barb gets mucho increased damage and still pays only 1 mana.

You think so? At level 11, poison jav does close to 1,000 poison damage. Even with the trips to town, the fact that you can fire a good trail, lead many enemies to it and just go away knowing full they'll be dead shortly is a big advantage.

Quote:Poison clouds are nice, but the underground passage rarely allows a big crowd into them.

Well, there're rooms where you'll find shamen and fallens all over the place, although they give you little exp by the time you get there.

Quote:Compared to the barb, this char has serious mana problems, but never goes back to camp until clvl 8.

Indeed, but try to get ONE item with +mana after each kill. At level 1 the skill costs 4 mana, and you should be killing packs bigger than that each time you shoot. In players 4 you'll also be leveling so fast that you won't have mana problems. I think this ough to save a bit of time.

I say only one item because:

a. It's all you'll need.

b. There's the bug with multiple items that will surely be fixed before release.

Quote:I can probably tweak this in and make the 15 minutes.

For that time you're going to need faster run boots and stamina potions, since your problem will be travelling time and not killing enough stuff to level up.

Have you noticed how annoying it is that, when you shoot the last javelin of your stack, the graphic disappears?

Messages In This Thread
The Great Race; a proposal for "Khalim" awards - by Walkiry - 09-14-2003, 10:29 AM