Have any other Lurkers played Morrowind?
Quote:Either or. Just imagine that, your character stooping down to talk to mudcrabs-- seriously hilarious. Unless your PC essentially has the personality of a child, i.e. anime character, then this is extremely silly.
I'd read about the mud crab. But it seems silly at best, and he seems to be off the beaten track such that it may just not be worth the bother of hiking out into the middle of nowhere to trade with a Mud Crab. :) Also, my character is becoming a bit pretentious, so I'm not sure it he would want to deal with "Sea Food".

Quote:Anyhow, there are many ways to make a lot of money...developing social skills and personal looks.
Yes, I agree with you. Morrowind is a very good role playing vehicle, more so than many of the similiar games in this genre. If anything is lacking it is the lack of appropriate social consequences to reprehensible acts. Case in point; I was visiting the Dwemer museum in Tel Vos, when I was attacked by the dremora tower guardian. I was running low on health so I ran away, but he followed me down the stairs and into the museum. As a last resort I read my Inferno scroll, which did 30-50 fire damage for 50' radius over 40 seconds. Needless to say I obliterated all life in the tower. I think there were 10 dead. A massacre really. No witnesses, no bounty, no investigation, no consequences. So, Master Aryon has lost his Dwemer museum. It's moved to my tower now. But, then he is Telvanni, so if he wants it back he can come try and persuade me the Telvanni way. :)
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Have any other Lurkers played Morrowind? - by kandrathe - 10-29-2003, 09:11 PM