The Great Race; a proposal for "Khalim" awards
Crystalion,Nov 9 2003, 08:56 AM Wrote:I've been cubing orbs (maybe a dozen or so times now)... have yet to see a +skill above clvl 24 req but I'm going to keep at it. If I got the +6 HF sword I'd immediately make a Chipadin--nice luck for you that you got one (I should add it to my list to watch for in trades, since I doubt most people consider it to have any value--MongoJerry scored a Kuko for a Sol rune today, gesh!).
And you will not see a skill above the clvl 24 req using those formula either. Who told you that you will?

The ilvl of those formulas (25 and 30) will only index the base point for the staffmods at the 4th tier (18 clvl req) and from that point there is only a 20% chance of getting a skill from 1 tier up (the 24 clvl reqs). Do a search around here for staffmod and or Hammerman for more details.

Quote:...Unfortunately I didn't have a 3 socket Mask handy to stick flawed saphires in, so I actually wasted some stat points into energy (tip: by clvl 16 shop Ormus before he stops selling your character non-magic stuff).

Actually the cut out point for Ormus will be clvl=19. At an ilvl of 24 (19+5) you can still get non-magical items from the vendors. It is at ilvl=25+ that all you will be finding are the magical versions of the items.

Quote:--MongoJerry scored a Kuko for a Sol rune today, gesh!).

And you can get uset with me for dropping a Raven Claw on the ground in a game last night and leaving. Tired and getting sick, not thinking, last player, Ladder Game, SC, USwest, didn't feel like chewing up the inventory space with it, asleep 10 min later.

Messages In This Thread
The Great Race; a proposal for "Khalim" awards - by Ruvanal - 11-09-2003, 04:22 PM