Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread.
WarLocke,Dec 6 2003, 02:39 PM Wrote:My main problem right now is that I'm not a Soldier.&nbsp; I chose Scout because I wanted to be well-rounded, but Bendak Starkiller absolutely thrashes me when I try to kill him for the quests he's involved in.&nbsp; I have gotten some equipment upgrades since the last time I tried him, but what I really need is a lightsabre.&nbsp; <_<
'Locke, a pointer on Bendak: use grenades. Your adventures on Taris have probably yielded you some Plasma Grenades. These are the ultimate Bendak-killers. Before accepting the Duel and going into the ring, charge up with a Battle Stimulant. If you have one (there IS one on Taris), use the one Hyper Battle-Stimulant you have. This makes you pretty buff, almost to the tune of "invincible." Also, charge up an Energy Shield. If you have a Sith Energy Shield, use that - they're tougher.

So before the fight even starts, you're buffed up and blocking blaster attacks. Then dance around to avoid his grenades while lobbing Plasma Grenades at him. You won't even need swords or blasters to take him down. There are around 5 to 7 Plasma Grenades to be found on Taris, and that will do the job. Victory will be yours!

As for Pazaak, yes, it's a fantastic way to make a lot of cash on other words (highest bet is over 700 credits on one location). You need to gather as many +/- cards as you can. Other than that, there is no plot point to playing Pazaak.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Messages In This Thread
Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread. - by Bolty - 12-07-2003, 02:45 PM