Unsubstantiated rumour or point of fact?
kandrathe,Dec 18 2003, 05:42 PM Wrote:;)  I was going to reply to Mr. Honkers, but after I composed a reply to his reply I decided against it.  I just didn't think he would get IT.  I thought, hmmm, name is Honkers, in an obvious reference to...  Canadian Geese, right?  Or maybe, a nod to those people on the road who do not like his driving.  I reconsidered then, in the belief that he is just another clueless, witless, spammer who is more interested in the sounds that come from his own orifices, than interacting with *real* people.  I just didn't think that Mr. Honkers was interested in how to spell, or edit a post, and I doubt he gives a rats arse about what we think.

But Occhi, you are worth replying to and I know I feel better actually being able to converse with you, and all the other great people at the Lounge who take the time to "get it".

Oh, and one last nit for Mr. Honkers --  the "PRECEDENCE" for spelling our Commander in Chief is "PRESIDENT".

Edit:  Oops.  I wish one could edit subject lines...  Ack.
You are most likely right, but at least I did not cast pearls before swine, but rather threw a rock at one. :D
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
Unsubstantiated rumour or point of fact? - by Guest - 12-17-2003, 08:49 AM
Unsubstantiated rumour or point of fact? - by Occhidiangela - 12-18-2003, 08:35 PM