Some help with modifying a Christmas present
On my Christmas-list I had included "Fantasy pictures to hang on walls" (or something to that degree), but seeing as there's no one in my family who has the vaguest idea of what "fantasy" is, I got 3 framed animals (don't know what kind; they seem to be drawn by a kid in 1st grade.) within a single frame. I'm not sure if there's an artistic term for this kind of picture, but it looks something like this):

[Image: picture.jpg]
Note: The images in this picture do not represent the real thing. I just used these to illustrate how the thing is layed out.

Now, what I want to do is either

1. Find 1 big picture I can have in the background of the three "openings" (left, center, right).

2. Find 3 smaller pictures I can have in each separate "opening."

I'm going to find a website which has some pictures I like, download them, and print them out on high quality paper (we've got a solid printer) and replace the animals currently in the frame with the picture(s) I find.

I've found some nice pictures already, among others a big picture of Arwen's sword, but I'm still looking around. Obviously, due to the dimensions of this picture, this would fall into category 1, mentioned above.

I'm looking for fantasic (in its original meaning) pictures of either landscapes, castles, animals, weapons, armies. It needn't be Tolkien or Lord of the rings-related (Obviously, I'm not adament about having LOTR-pictures, I'm just saying the pictures don't have to be related.) They just have to look nice. I'm going for a medieval/fantasy-type feel to the picture I want on my wall.

Do you know of any websites where pictures such as this can be found? They don't have to be high resolution, but if they are, that's a definite plus!
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw

Messages In This Thread
Some help with modifying a Christmas present - by [wcip]Angel - 12-25-2003, 10:40 PM
Some help with modifying a Christmas present - by Guest - 12-26-2003, 02:35 AM
Some help with modifying a Christmas present - by Guest - 12-26-2003, 03:26 AM
Some help with modifying a Christmas present - by Guest - 12-26-2003, 03:18 PM
Some help with modifying a Christmas present - by Guest - 01-01-2004, 03:31 AM
Some help with modifying a Christmas present - by Guest - 01-01-2004, 07:07 PM
Some help with modifying a Christmas present - by Guest - 01-04-2004, 09:34 PM