qlvl and mlvl question
I guess I could make another list :)

Maybe for now a couple of "rules" will be enough...
Runes come in pairs - any monster that can drop Mal can drop Ist also, any that can drop Gul can drop Vex also.
If a monster can drop a rune, it can drop all lower runes.
Monsters in different classes upgrade differently - different levels at which they become able to drop the next level of runes. I can at least list here the levels for regular melee monsters (casters, archers, wraiths, cows, etc may have different levels, but this is the most common monster type and will give you an idea).

51 - Um
57 - Ist
63 - Vex
69 - Lo
74 - Ber
79 - Cham
82 - Zod

Now, unfortunately this list doesn't apply to the list of monsters I linked to. Most of them are superuniques, and have different upgrade levels, or have their own special TC, with whatever rune drop has been assigned them. I will look into including rune info on my hosted list. However, in general, special monsters (other than a couple of examples) aren't a good source of runes - they have increased chance to drop items but this comes at a cost of chance to drop other things.
"Thank you. We always have a shortage of unfounded opinions, so this will really help us. " - adeyke

Messages In This Thread
qlvl and mlvl question - by mikey - 05-06-2004, 05:43 AM
qlvl and mlvl question - by adeyke - 05-06-2004, 05:58 AM
qlvl and mlvl question - by mikey - 05-07-2004, 08:34 PM
qlvl and mlvl question - by Thrugg - 05-07-2004, 08:53 PM
qlvl and mlvl question - by mikey - 05-10-2004, 07:28 PM
qlvl and mlvl question - by Thrugg - 05-10-2004, 07:47 PM