Aura
Just a humorous note and a "thank you" to adeyke for mentioning the pulsing effect of Holy Freeze. Now that Myztyk has climbed the clvl-heights to 37 and has 20 skill points in Holy Freeze, it is amusing to stand around, like a necromancer, and watch as my Holy Aim mercenary attacks a small group of four or five adversaries. He picks a particular individual out of the group, while the others try to pulverize him, and I stand back and count pulses, while watching their life-levels dwindle. On the final pulse, be it two or three or four, my mercenary's adversary pops into so many ice fragments and the others scream and fall over dead. It is rather funny to watch. I can imagine the surprised look on my mercenary's face and him wondering, "What the heck is going on?"
". . . and there never grew up in any of the continents of the globe nor upon any planet or satellite or star, nor upon the asteroids, nor in any part of ethereal space, nor in the midst of density, nor under the fluid wet of the sea, nor in that condition which precedes the birth of babes, nor at any time during the changes of life, nor in that condition that follows what we term death, nor in any stretch of abeyance or action afterward of vitality, nor in any process of formation or reformation anywhere, a being whose instinct hated the truth."
-- Walt Whitmam

Messages In This Thread
Aura - by Myztyk - 06-04-2004, 08:22 PM
Aura - by adeyke - 06-04-2004, 08:37 PM
Aura - by Minionman - 06-05-2004, 03:33 AM
Aura - by adeyke - 06-05-2004, 03:41 AM
Aura - by Myztyk - 06-08-2004, 08:33 PM