Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Isolde,Apr 4 2003, 08:08 AM Wrote:Iths are actually very easy to detect and fix.  But it was decided that the fix could wait until 1.10.  Unfortunately 1.10 has taken somewhat longer than was initially expected :(
I'm sorry, but I find this very hard to believe. If they're so easy to fix, why not release a quick patch and save yourselves some customers? I can see waiting if 1.10 was to be a month or so late, but it's been over a year since 1.10 was first announced. I imagine were Blizzard to publicly state this, the customers they've lost due to disgust at the policing would quadruple overnight. I really can't believe this statement.

Also, and I'm asking this because I've just re-registered here and have never seen you post before, is there some way you could prove you're a Blizzard employee? Like if I told you my account name could you tell me the characters on it, or the name the cd-key that created it is registered to? I'm asking because your openness and candor is quite different from the replys I've seen from Blizzard before.

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by True Seeker - 04-04-2003, 08:35 AM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM