CD Exploded In Drive?
Greetings! It has been a LONG time!

So I was happily playing my god-like (hardly) LAW, without a care in the world, when suddenly half of my PC exploded. Literally thousands of razor sharp pieces of the Diablo CD flew everywhere at half the speed of sound, very nearly decapitating me (escaped with minor injuries).

A couple of weeks ago I saw proof that this is possible on Discovery Channel's Mythbusters, [1 CD out of 10,000?] so I disregarded the fact that "Diablo" himself had something to do with it, although family members and people all over town, who heard the petrifying sound of TNT exploding in the Grand Canyon, think otherwise. (I blame Wirt, the bastard).

Reason I'm posting, aside from the necessity of sharing that amazing NDE (Near-Death-Experience), is to ask how I can possibly play Diablo WITHOUT the CD (it's only installed). I know that normally to do this I'd need to copy a file from the CD (super-glue is not an option), is there a way around this?

Eagerly awaiting replys,
NEX - who thinks CDs are out to get him.

[Edit: On a side note, I missed the warning label that high RPS CDs could become dangerously explosive and blow the hell out of your face. Who do I sue?]

Messages In This Thread
CD Exploded In Drive? - by Onlyamyth - 10-27-2004, 12:48 AM
CD Exploded In Drive? - by Munkay - 10-27-2004, 01:43 AM
CD Exploded In Drive? - by Fragbait - 10-27-2004, 06:37 AM
CD Exploded In Drive? - by Munkay - 10-27-2004, 12:09 PM
CD Exploded In Drive? - by Baajikiil - 10-27-2004, 02:31 PM
CD Exploded In Drive? - by Onlyamyth - 10-27-2004, 03:54 PM
CD Exploded In Drive? - by Onlyamyth - 10-27-2004, 04:07 PM
CD Exploded In Drive? - by Taem - 10-30-2004, 12:43 PM