First Few days where are we all at?
Just thought it would be interesting to get a brief overview of where everyone is at with the game and how retail is panning out.

I thought a quick rundown of your character and what it's been doing for the past few days would be inrteresting.

For myself I created a NE Priestess and quickly orientated myself in the world. After a few hours of play I hooked up with a small group of 3 that increased to 5 and have been adventuring regularly with them every time I log on.

Currently our group is Level 20 or so. We completed the NE starting area, and moved onto the main coast, completing all the quests in darkshore and have just today decided to head to Stormwind where we cut through Westfall and have now moved onto Redridge.

My impressions of retail and the game overall are one of complete satisfaction in the game. I have found no serious flaws or bugs, and the quest system keeps things interesting. SOme of the spawn collection quests can be tedious at times if the spawn rates are really slow but most quests can be completed first time with no worries.

Grinding is virtually non existant, unless you are looking for x items on y creatures but that's not true grinding for levels just killing things over and over for loot, not xp. I like how the quest system caters for your xp and the call for "Lets farm this area for xp" has never been heard.

All up very pleased. How have you fared these past few days?

Messages In This Thread
First Few days where are we all at? - by Dyntheos - 11-28-2004, 12:17 PM
First Few days where are we all at? - by WarLocke - 11-28-2004, 01:38 PM
First Few days where are we all at? - by Tal - 11-28-2004, 02:50 PM
First Few days where are we all at? - by Treesh - 11-28-2004, 03:12 PM
First Few days where are we all at? - by WarLocke - 11-28-2004, 03:55 PM
First Few days where are we all at? - by LavCat - 11-29-2004, 09:43 AM
First Few days where are we all at? - by Magicbag - 11-29-2004, 08:05 PM