I would like to play with you guys
Savingsupertokyo,Feb 28 2005, 12:01 PM Wrote:I've decided that it's going to be too much work to catch up with all my friends that are on Deathwing (20+ ahead of me); add to that  the server problems that Deathwing has had lately and I'm in the mood for a change.  Add to that I've realized that all my friends (we all know each other) seldom play with each other and I dont have much motivation to stay on Deathwing.

The one problem is that I was farily twinked out for a low level character with four small bags and other goodies along with a small fortune sent to me by my friends (~1.5 G).  I'm assuming that the LL crew is willing to help out a newbie, so I think I'm going to start up on one of ya'lls servers.

Here's the deal:  I play horde.  I play on a PvP server.  I'm in Texas so it's central time.  I want a large friendly population to play with.

I had an.... ahem... shaky start with some of the amazon basin folks on Tichondrius, but I'm not opposed to playing over there.  I just want to play with the largest group of friendly people that I can also talk to on a message board (either here or at AB). 

Make your case!  Should I join Tich or Magtheridon or (gasp) play alliance on Archimonde?  The pride of your server and a promising young mage are at stake here!
[right][snapback]69308[/snapback][/right]

The Lounge does have a horde presence on Tichonderous - it would seem to fit the bill of what you were looking for in terms of gameplay. Not certain what you mean for making a case though.

Messages In This Thread
I would like to play with you guys - by Tal - 02-28-2005, 04:42 PM
I would like to play with you guys - by Sabra - 02-28-2005, 07:50 PM