Man arrested at Best Buy for using $2 bills
Hi, ShadowHM,

ShadowHM,Apr 12 2005, 11:19 AM Wrote:I cottage on the Bruce Peninsula in Ontario. 
[right][snapback]73676[/snapback][/right]

Ohhh, lucky you! :blink:

I've been a member of the Michigan Botanical Club for 20+ years. Each year members from all of the chapters around the state gather at some interesting "natural" area for a foray over Memorial Day Weekend (the end of May, for those non-USA people who don't know what that is). They usually go to a different place each year; most members would rather keep seeing new areas than revisiting "old" ones. However, the Bruce is one place that is periodically revisited (I think about 3-4 times in that 20+ year span). However, I have had to miss most of the foray's for one reason or another, so I've never actually been to the Bruce -- but I've sure heard lots of raves about it. [Just in case anyone is interested, here's some info on this spring's foray -- and the group, elsewhere on the site: http://michbotclub.org/more/forays/oakland...and_co_2005.htm -- and if any of you are interested in knowing a little bit about a couple of my interests, check out the "St. Ignace 2004" link at the bottom of the above page, click on "Field Trips" and then search for "lichen" ...]

And, yeah, this should have probably been a separate thread -- that thought occurred to me just as I hit the "Post reply" button. :blush: [oh well, I SAID it was past time for me to be in bed :lol: ]

I hope you have time to enjoy your "little corner of Paradise" this spring and summer!

Regards,

Dako-ta

Messages In This Thread
Man arrested at Best Buy for using $2 bills - by Dako-ta - 04-15-2005, 05:33 AM