Nice of Blizzard to screw over casual raiders
oldmandennis,Nov 22 2005, 04:43 PM Wrote:That's just it.  There is a lot of announcing left to do before this goes live.

I'm just saying its premature to start declaring you are leaving a sucessful raiding group.

The lockout system absolutly narrows the gap between medium and heavy raiding guilds.  There are probably less then 200 people worldwide 8/8 tier 2.  Getting your whole raid there takes a minimum of 20 raids = 5 months.  That's enough time to get new content out.  If you removed the lockout, heavy raiders would be done in a month.
[right][snapback]95545[/snapback][/right]

Yes but that is a benefit to Blizzard. It doesn't really affect the players that much. Blizzard wants to keep players around. Someone having a full T2 set while I'm still in blues doesn't affect me that much in game, if PvP were are more level playing field or doing something "first" made a real tangible difference that it would be more of a concern from a player side. But since those things aren't level and bragging rights are all that being first really gives you it doesn't affect me that much. That was my point. Those players leaving the game doesn't affect me that much either as long as there aren't so many of them to make a sever collapse and I don't think that is the case.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
Nice of Blizzard to screw over casual raiders - by Kevin - 11-22-2005, 09:51 PM