Answer these questions plz
Wow, you sure do have a lot of questions there!

I'll try and answers some of themn starting at the bottom of your list :-)

14. you search for a file named diablo.ini in your diablo directory, open it with notepad and replace the text into any of your liking. I don't think you can access that file with diablo running, so shut the program down before you start messing with the ini-file

13. That depends on what bow you are using in the first place

12. To my knowledge it's completely random. The teleport spells is the form that you can choose where to go.

11. I think that is possible, but is considered bug exploiting i.e. cheating. I don't know how it's doen exactly

10. If a monster is immune to e.g. fire, it feels no pain when you hit it with fire spells. If it resists fire, the monsters feels less pain, but you can harm it with fire. Just takes longer to kill them with fire.

9. er ...what style are you playing?

8. depends on what you are looking for

7. no idea what so ever but I doubt Blizzard would do that sort of thing.

6. chance to hit gives you a chance ( percentage wise) you will hit a monster. If you point you cursor to a monster and click you will not hit it every time. Something you will just swing next to the monster. The higher you' chance to hit, the more likely it becomes if you swing at e monster , you actually hit it.

5.A shopper is a character you make with only one purpose: making games and visiting Griswold, Adria or Wirt in order to find some item. You have noticed that the things they sell change, right? So if you want to buy an item and it is not in the store at the time you are there with your main character, you start a new game with a shopper and go look for it. if it's not in the shops, you start another game and so on until you find the item you are looking for.

4. most guilds or clans have a webpage where you can find the info to contact them. You basically just ask in e-mail or on b-net whether you can join or not. Depending on the clan/guild you are applying to, you will get a mission or trial period to proove yourself worthy of it.

3. PK', tend to change names so quickly that lists like that would be outdated very fast. I don't know of any list like that. There are however some lists of people you CAN trust around.

2. this question is a bit to vague for me

1. er I don't think so. Blunts are maces, clubs, morningstars and flails to my knowledge. I should check Jarulf's on that but I have to run ...

Hope to have solved some of the enigma's. The best way to learn more about diablo is playing it by the way. You will learn more when you get more used to the game. And you'll remember it so much better if you found out yourself ;-)
BTW, you should download jarulf's guide if you don't have it already. A lot of the answers are there. Just don't ecpext to breeze through it. It takes a lot of concentration to understand it.

Messages In This Thread
Answer these questions plz - by Puma - 06-05-2003, 07:25 AM
Answer these questions plz - by Jane - 06-05-2003, 09:04 AM
Answer these questions plz - by Feryar - 06-05-2003, 09:32 AM
Answer these questions plz - by Nystul - 06-05-2003, 09:43 AM
Answer these questions plz - by Rhydderch Hael - 06-05-2003, 04:53 PM
Answer these questions plz - by Yogi_Baar - 06-05-2003, 04:55 PM
Answer these questions plz - by LemmingofGlory - 06-05-2003, 11:27 PM
Answer these questions plz - by Occhidiangela - 06-06-2003, 05:18 PM
Answer these questions plz - by Sabra - 06-07-2003, 04:50 AM
Answer these questions plz - by Puma - 06-07-2003, 02:14 PM
Answer these questions plz - by LemmingofGlory - 06-07-2003, 04:56 PM