decisions decisions
Yogi_Baar, that's exactly what I do! Heh. Recently, I found a +resist +hp shield, and have switched to that. Tried to figure out what the maximum useful AC for normal/hell is, and I think I was much higher than that, so I didn't mind taking the AC hit. It's fun changing setups, but it gets annoying have a full inventory <_<

Meshuggah, yeah I know what you mean. I'm trying to shop for a better sword, just haven't found anything. I even have trouble locking some of the Witches in normal/Hell with this sword, so I'll work on getting my to-hit% up. It seems every time I find a sword I'd like to buy, I don't have enough cash, and end up lagging out of the game by the time I do hehe.

Pete, thanks. I read that a while ago. Hehe. I guess the real reason I posted because I was hoping someone would point out something obvious that I'm missing. I'm playing around with different setups now, just experimenting. Also, it seems the more I play, the more good stuff I find, so I don't think any answer I would have gotten coulda lasted me long :) Maybe when my character is at 40 or so hehe....

Thank you for your replies!

Messages In This Thread
decisions decisions - by dfn - 05-19-2003, 07:06 AM
decisions decisions - by Yogi_Baar - 05-19-2003, 09:32 AM
decisions decisions - by Meshuggah - 05-19-2003, 10:14 AM
decisions decisions - by --Pete - 05-19-2003, 04:20 PM
decisions decisions - by dfn - 05-19-2003, 08:48 PM