Gearing for PvP: ArP/Res
Hello!

I PvP as Arms Warrior, Resto Shammy and recently started gearing my 80 Resto Druid and might try to push past 1800 with a 3rd toon if I can find the time.

5-6% hit is what you want, I believe thats around 164 hit rating or so, in order to make sure specials dont miss.

As far as I know you want to stack as much Agi as possible, and wear as many PvE pieces as you can afford to wear while maintaining around 1k resilience.

The 251 WG Shoulders are great. That piece (With 63 (?) Hit rating on it) + 1 Wrathful Hit offpiece and a 20 Hit Rating enchant to hands easily gets you the hit you need in 3 slots, and has been what Ive been doing with a lot of my toons - note that with some PvE pieces you may not need the hand enchant for the extra 20 rating, so gogo Rocket Glubs. If you have the Ashen ring from ICC rep, the exalted ring is great as well - gives some more hit rating (Thus letting you skip getting the +hit wrathful offpiece) and gives you another viable pve piece with a decent proc on it to make you more bursty.

Hope this helped.

-Z
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel

Messages In This Thread
Gearing for PvP: ArP/Res - by NiteFox - 08-07-2010, 06:48 PM
RE: Gearing for PvP: ArP/Res - by Tal - 08-07-2010, 11:31 PM
RE: Gearing for PvP: ArP/Res - by LavCat - 08-08-2010, 01:41 AM
RE: Gearing for PvP: ArP/Res - by Crushar - 08-08-2010, 01:44 AM
RE: Gearing for PvP: ArP/Res - by NiteFox - 08-18-2010, 12:23 PM
RE: Gearing for PvP: ArP/Res - by Zyn - 08-18-2010, 08:50 PM