leveling hunter: agility or hit chance
(02-26-2011, 01:10 PM)shoju Wrote: Honestly, with the way that the game is balanced right now, there isn't going to be much of a discernible difference between the two pieces.

I normally while leveling took the pieces that were more primary stats. I don't care about sencondary stats until I get closer to cap, right now, and with that, it would be ~80 because of reforging.

I have a low level warrior that I'm leveling as a tank in dungeons, and I wear whatever has the most stamina. If it has dodge/parry, great, if it has crit, great, if it has stamina, great. Low level PvE isn't balanced at this point about being hit capped / EXP cap / ETC...

Hit Capped means that you will have a 0% chance to miss when mousing over your tooltip for the level of mobs that you are fighting. Most people shoot for +3 levels when talking about hit cap, because that hit caps them at max level against Raid Bosses. If you are leveling, you can probably shoot for something similar if hit cap is really something that you want to worry.

thank you for the advice :-)

Messages In This Thread
leveling hunter: agility or hit chance - by Jane - 02-26-2011, 07:58 AM
RE: leveling hunter: agility or hit chance - by Jane - 02-26-2011, 01:47 PM