So Bolty, when are the Diablo 3 Forums going up?
If I remember correctly, we were talking about the beta testing and what-not at least a year before D2 was officially released, but I can't remember for the life of me if the LL had the Diablo 2 forums up then or not. I think they were up but I could be incorrect. So anyways, this begs the question, when are the Diablo 3 forums going up? I think there is enough information out there now where we can start speculation about classes, monsters, skills, what we would like to see and dislike, that a separate branch of forums - on official Diablo III section mind you - should probably be devised for it, assuming of course that you will support Diablo 3 here at the LL :whistling:? If you think it's a bit premature (holding out for a release date?), then by all means, tear me a new one, however if my vote means anything, I'd like a separate cubby then the D2 forums to post my speculations and ideas on D3. Hope you don't mind me posting this instead of PM'ing it, but I thought if other members had similar thoughts on the subject, they could voice their opinion here.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
So Bolty, when are the Diablo 3 Forums going up? - by Taem - 12-08-2008, 06:12 AM