What type of gaming website is this?
(11-17-2011, 05:17 PM)LochnarITB Wrote:
(11-17-2011, 01:16 PM)eppie Wrote:
(09-04-2011, 06:21 PM)Taem Wrote:
(09-02-2011, 01:02 AM)Bolty Wrote: Have you noticed the Diablo I forum gets more activity than the Diablo II forum?

That's not from lack of interest from the internet, I can assure you. For whatever reason, D2 is dead here at the Lounge only. On that end, I'm really surprised Lurkers didn't get more into Mods, especially Median XL for D2 - it's an entirely new game and honestly does not even feel like your playing D2 at all. Oh well.

I can see your point. Once the holidays pass and these titles (D3, TL2, PoE) are released, that will be a true test of whats popular, and whats a fad.

So is there any interest here for PoE?
I started playing the beta and it indeed looks very much like diablo2. I like it.

I've been playing the beta off and on. They just did another patch a couple days ago so I've been looking at some of the changes. It is fun, but has a way to go. I've also been watching Grim Dawn. If those 2 and D3 would release, I could lay in a good stock of turkey meat sticks, Diet Sunkist Lemonade and Depends and close the door and tell the world to go away.

i assure you wouldn't be the only one to tell the world to go away, but how would i tell the w.i.f.e to leave me alone and the daughter that i love so dear that she her self would want to play and annoy me to no ends to be able to play{yes, yes i joke we have 2 computers. but i wanna play d3 alone for the time being... so that i don't get certain person shooting bola at me , my wife loves the dm atm
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]

Messages In This Thread
What type of gaming website is this? - by Taem - 09-01-2011, 07:52 PM
RE: What type of gaming website is this? - by Wiccan - 11-17-2011, 08:15 PM