Thoughts on how to improve the current system
Sorry I have not had the time to post in my own thread. Turkey day a-comming, and wouldn't you know it... sh*t hit the fan. I've got relatives from both sides demanding my family spend time with them, but no sides are willing to compromise to a level suitable to any one families needs. Ahh, the holidays. FYI, both of my parents are divorced, and both of my wife's parents are also, but each separate grandparent (four in total) want to spend time with us, but do not want to yield up their turkey-providing sovereignty by going to someone elses house. It's been this way for years, and every year my wife and I have to negotiate a peace treaty because our house is too small - I guess in that sense it's very much like a true Thanksgiving Feast, lol. Pathetic. Anyways, I doubt I'll have much time to post any replies until Monday, or after T.Day at the earliest.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts on how to improve the current system - by Taem - 11-22-2011, 04:24 PM