Where can I buy cheap prescription drugs online?
(12-25-2011, 03:38 AM)DeeBye Wrote: We don't have any need for prescription drugs right now though.

Epic Fail
(12-25-2011, 03:38 AM)Topic Title Quote: Wrote: Where can I buy cheap prescription drugs online?

I'll be completely honest with you and air my dirty laundry - I had a spat of ED for reasons I won't talk about in public and my doc gave me a prescription, but my insurance only gave me seven doses of the medicine, and the rest would be out of pocket, even with a doctors prescription. Bullsh!t insurance premiums on a drug that should be otc anyhow. So I did some shopping and found some legitimate sites, but there are a ton of scam sites out there also. Do your research before you buy anything online. And do what I did and get the smallest dose available first to make sure the company is not going to run with your money, and if the package arrives as stated, then you should be fine. My issue went away after a few months. Anyways, I hope you find what your looking for.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where can I buy cheap prescription drugs online? - by Taem - 12-25-2011, 04:24 AM