thread sort order on news and announcements
Is anyone else having problems with the sort order for the list of threads for the "News and Announcements" forum? It was flagged as having a new post so I opened the thread list but saw no new thread at the top. I eventually looked to the bottom of the list and found "Torchlight II Announced" did indeed have a new post. It was at the bottom so I tried changing to "Sort By: Last Post" instead of creation date, like the other forums, and hit go. It resorted but was back to creation date the next time I opened that forum thread list. The last post sort will not stick. That's good if the intention is to only have announcement type posts, with no replies, but, as soon as replies start, things get messed up. Is there a setting somewhere to allow sort orders to stick. It appears that they don't stick on any of the forums and that news and announcements is set to creation date where the other forum thread lists are set to last post. If not, can news and announcements be changed to last post instead?
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

Messages In This Thread
thread sort order on news and announcements - by LochnarITB - 01-18-2012, 07:26 PM