Diablo III revised casting call.
Greetings,

Now that we have an official release date for Diablo III I'm going to be looking to put together a crew of Lurkers for a Let's Play video series. There was a good bit of interest when I first put out the idea, but that was a good while ago so I figured it would be prudent to see where things stood now.

Things that we'll need:
- 3 additional players (It is my understanding that player cap is 4.)
- Players will need to have access to a mic (preferably of reasonable quality) and Skype (I originally debated using Vent or Mumble, but for recording purposes those programs produce too much delay and cause a lot of audio problems.)
- Players will need to be able to schedule ~2 hours every week or two for a recording session. (I'm looking to be able to upload approximately three 20-30 minute episodes every week. Although this is flexible depending on how things go.)
- Players will preferably be available for a recording session as close to release as possible so that I can get busy editing and processing raw footage for upload within the first week of release.

Once I get a feel for who will be interested and available I would like to set up some time in the next month or so to do some audio tests etc. so that we will be ready to go with the best possible commentary quality.

So let me know if you are interested and we can get this ball rolling!

Messages In This Thread
Diablo III revised casting call. - by Chesspiece_face - 03-15-2012, 10:30 PM
RE: Diablo III revised casting call. - by Frag - 03-16-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Diablo III revised casting call. - by MonTy - 03-16-2012, 03:27 AM
RE: Diablo III revised casting call. - by RTM - 03-16-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Diablo III revised casting call. - by Ruvanal - 03-17-2012, 12:22 PM
RE: Diablo III revised casting call. - by Roland - 03-16-2012, 06:10 PM
RE: Diablo III revised casting call. - by Treesh - 03-16-2012, 11:48 PM