Lurker Lounge Podcast - Episode 1 is Live.
(04-30-2012, 04:36 AM)swirly Wrote: The ending felt a little bit sudden. I am curious if you have any length goal in mind or if it is more a Blizzard style "as long as it takes" type format. I can't really decide if I'd prefer it short (30 min) or longer (60 min) so I'm thinking it varying based on what is needed to cover things may be best. Would be good to know what your plans are there though.

Part of that was Chesspiece editing out extra pauses when we weren't sure who was going to pipe up when and some of it was we had already been talking for a little while before we started recording and we started a bit later than we did before so had to end before folks got too tired. It's also partly just a kind of go with it for however long the conversation flows well and whenever we actually get through the topics that were thought of beforehand. So if anyone has topics they want to hear about or even *gasp* join us in the discussion, give a holler. I'm sure folks will get tired of hearing my voice before the game comes out and would welcome new voices. =)
Intolerant monkey.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lurker Lounge Podcast - Episode 1 is Live. - by Treesh - 04-30-2012, 01:23 PM