Lurker Lounge Podcast - Episode 1 is Live.
(04-30-2012, 05:38 PM)Chesspiece_face Wrote: We can already see some negativity in the YouTube comments from this episode regarding the Path of Exile footage being played with predominantly D3 talk (again part of this is a mistake on my part. I originally had a caption labling the video as from Path of Exile but after multiple editing problems the caption was lost).

I have to admit I didn't realize it was Path of Exile. My reaction was vaguely along the lines of "Man... this portion/class of D3 doesn't look nearly as good as what I've been seeing up till now." So I'd say that some kind of disclaimer in the video would have been good. It definitely gets assumed that what is seen is D3 since it is a D3 podcast. Possibly also worth noting is that I never read the descriptions nor comments on youtube. So if it isn't in the audio or video itself I probably won't get the info. Not that you are communicating directly to me anyway. Just a perspective of one person. I did wonder if you would be linking to the lounge in the youtube posts any. Like to the specific thread for each episode if that ever came about. Just to encourage more indepth discussion that youtube comments only might.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lurker Lounge Podcast - Episode 1 is Live. - by swirly - 04-30-2012, 07:48 PM