Lurker Lounge Podcast - Episode 1 is Live.
I really enjoyed this episode, even more than the first. More stuff directly linked to D3, the start of a "technical" discussion on canceling spell animations and better sound quality than last time (though I still think there's a little room for improvement Smile)

I found myself wanting to chime in and offer my point of view a few times. E. g. I think that part of the fun of the new skill system is that you can not only try out everything (which amounts to an insane amount of combinations, with runes), but also quickly tailor your character in a way that seems fun for a bit, like focussing on heavy-duty AoE skills/runes without negative consequences, as it's not a "build" where you have to invest a lot of time to earn skill points.

This might also benefit group play, as you can optimize your skills for co-op on the fly (or create a funny "variant" combination).

Anyway, looking forward to hearing more of you!

take care
Tarabulus.
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lurker Lounge Podcast - Episode 1 is Live. - by NuurAbSaal - 05-02-2012, 08:12 AM