Lurker Lounge Podcast - Episode 1 is Live.
I'm fine with giving Chesspiece access to create news items if he wants to make a new thread for each episode. I just flip a switch on his account here. Smile

As for hosting the vids, I have a terabyte of monthly bandwidth. I could directly host them, at least until Chesspiece strikes E-Fame and leaves us all behind for Internet Stardom. I don't think it's really necessary for them to be hosted here as long as Youtube is so willing to freely give up their bandwidth, though. And a tip for downloaders: there are several mods out there that let you download things from Youtube with ease on several different browsers, such as Video DownloadHelper for Firefox. There are other mods that will let you rip from YouTube to mp3 and cut out the video, which is good for those of you with iPods or somesuch who would just want to listen while doing something else.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lurker Lounge Podcast - Episode 1 is Live. - by Bolty - 05-02-2012, 03:46 PM