Devil in the Details Podcast - Episode 8
(06-12-2012, 05:18 AM)Chesspiece_face Wrote: Speaking of which have the Mp3 downloads been working out well? I know some people have been using those specifically so I hope it's a fairly harmless process.

They have worked well for me though I actually just watched the youtube version this time. It seems to be working out that if the servers are down then I watch the youtube version and if they are up then I grab the mp3 and listen while playing.

Wanted to comment on the Scoundrel a bit. A think a lot of the issue people are seeing with him is that he simply fills a niche that they aren't building towards. I don't mean damage either which gets mentioned sometimes. The niche I see for him and where I use him is crit. He has an aura that increases critical strike rate. There are several classes that have abilities that trigger off of crit. Right now I don't really see a lot of people (I should note that I do know of some who are though) pushing builds that really boil down to crit synergizing. I suspect that as time passes some more of those builds will crop up though and that will be where the Scoundrel becomes the preferred follower. When the core of your build centers around getting crits as often as possible in order to enable various procs on your abilities, you want the Scoundrel.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devil in the Details Podcast - Episode 8 - by swirly - 06-12-2012, 06:19 PM