Well... I did it, i quit wow cold turkey
after 7 years of playing wow, i have quit playing wow for 2 months 21 days and have no urges to play it again and my subscription is over on the 22nd of july, i really did not have any reason to play it anymore and i have all collector editions of wow staring at me all in nice line up brown thru black boxed up and gathering dust on my gaming shelves along with ffxi online boxed sets and what not and guildwars sets...

so i am pleased to say i will never play wow again, but blizzard still have there hooks in me, i cant play d3 yet need a new vid card to play it or just need a new computer, anyways, i just wanted to share that a person can in fact quit on his own, when the game become boring and repetitive to the point and seem to be going the way of little kids game.{ not that it is ,but somethings in wow are screaming that they want a younger audience with the new things coming in the new expac}

so does anyone else get urges to quit a game that you pay for after you played it to death i.e raiding, pvp, pve and felt you done everything you could do to try to keep a interest in the game, but just cant see why you are playing it..

next addiction is diablo3 when i can get a better computer to play it{ i am not reading the how bad it is} on any websites even though i did read about the RMAH problems with gear wise, but thats about it.

edited something that my brain didnt see that made no sense to me or anyone that will read this{ thanks wifey}
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Well... I did it, i quit wow cold turkey - by Wiccan - 07-14-2012, 06:09 PM