Well... I did it, i quit wow cold turkey
(07-16-2012, 09:35 PM)shoju Wrote: what is occy? I'm not familiar with that acronym.

Doing a quick net search shows me that some people called The Oculus "Occy".

I would say that I probably disagree with you about that point if you are referring to the Oculus. I hated that place. I hated The raid on Malygos, and I hated Flame Leviathan as well.
I didn't level a character so that I could play something else. Not a dragon, not a tank / catapault / motorcycle. You are right, those places weren't hard, but that didn't make me like them anymore.

yes i am referring to that place, when wrath came out people complained about it and when i finally was able to do it before all the nerfs to it i breezed thru it on my dk as a tanking dw frost and i had no problems with it at all, like i said i dont understand why they hated it so much due the vehicle part was fun, but then again i can understand what some people can mean by being to hard if they dont stick together

(07-19-2012, 06:15 PM)kandrathe Wrote: I dropped NetFlix. I don't fall asleep playing WOW. At least, not usually.

you dropped netflix, never had it so i dont know what to say but i fell a sleep few times while raiding steel council.. not fun i tell you when you fall sleep due everyone is just downing everything...
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well... I did it, i quit wow cold turkey - by Wiccan - 07-20-2012, 06:01 PM