A free little game that I play with my son.
Hey guys,

So some people have been curious what I've been doing to pass my time since I don't play WoW anymore. Well, I play a lot of games on the Wii, I'm getting my personal site ready to launch, and I am playing an "MMO".

It's called Pocket Legends. It's a F2P Micro Transaction game that is playable on mobile devices. I play it on my iphone. (you can also play it in a browser.)

That being said, it's not that robust of a game, since it's playable in a browser, or on a good smartphone. There are three classes, (warrior, wizard, Archer) and the wizard and warrior double as tank and healer as well as dps.

It is possible to have guilds in the game, and when I get a chance, I plan on buying a guild charter and making Lurkers, in case I run across anyone who I may know.

If you check out the game, and want to find me, I'm Onisu. I'm ~20, warrior, and having a grand old time. I just found my first Epic Smile
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
A free little game that I play with my son. - by shoju - 09-17-2012, 04:18 PM