A free little game that I play with my son.
Got you added on both of your toons that I saw Jabber.

Apparently a Guild Charter either takes a butt load of gold (250,000, I have ~10k) or Platinum (their 'purchasable' currency) Now that I'm increasing in level, I will see what way I want to go about making a guild.

I've been doing well on the AH so far, but I haven't run many of the dungeons in groups, so I've been spending a lot of gold on health pots so that I can tackle things. For a while, I was using a 2h'd weapon, so I was chugging them more often. Now that I have a good host of skills, an epic 1h'er, a shield, some defensive cooldowns, and a self heal, I'm not burning through them quite the way I was.

My triumph so far, would be just burning through a dungeon at the low end of the leveling curve for it, Solo, and not dying, and it only set me back about 20 Health Pots.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: A free little game that I play with my son. - by shoju - 09-18-2012, 03:28 PM