Fond Memories of being in <Lurkers>
I was waxing nostalgic today with a coworker who plays WoW, and he was commenting that the guild he was in isn't very fun. I was floored. I had a great time in Lurkers, and remembered some great fun.

I remember the day we decided to "race" through MGT. That was hilarious. At one point, we realized people were at half health and said "Who's healing?!" Only to realize it was a Paladin Tank and 4 DPS.

I remember We were working on Vashj, and we failed an attempt because someone's bags were full. And Jester being a little irritable that we had to have people hearth, and empty bags, only to on the next pull, realize that he too should have hearthed, because his bags were full (oh the hilarity we had)

I remember Tris, the incredible, exploding mage. Frag told me when I joined the guild not to take it personally if he stole aggro, it was just "tris being tris", and that Tris has 2 speeds. DPSing, and Dead.

Frogger. Oh the laughs we had at frogger.

Killing Yogg. I don't remember a kill in the game that was more satisfying than that.

Laughing the first time we Saw Icehowl, promptly followed by watching half the raid go SPLAT! to Icehowl

The short lived (at least for me) Naked Toon Project

When people thought that Kaine and I were a.... "Couple" and the hilarity that ensued when they realized that we were both married with kids.

Getting Xarhud his Legendary

Frag Killing me with the "Go look at Rags" trick

Killing Frag back the next week when I bubbled while tanking Kael, and saying "oops"

Killing The Lich King.

Killing Tal in a BG. I don't know if he ever knew that was me, but oh well!, it was great fun.
Bugging Tal on my Ally Warrior while he was on his Terenas Warrior and he didn't know who it was.

And on and on. It was a lot of fun, and I'm glad I got to game with such a great group of people.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
Fond Memories of being in <Lurkers> - by shoju - 10-19-2012, 09:07 PM
RE: Fond Memories of being in <Lurkers> - by Tal - 10-23-2012, 12:28 PM
RE: Fond Memories of being in <Lurkers> - by Tal - 10-24-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Fond Memories of being in <Lurkers> - by Zyn - 10-24-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: Fond Memories of being in <Lurkers> - by Tal - 10-24-2012, 08:35 PM